Oscars Selfie

Oscars Selfie
An Oscars selfie taken by our 2014 national winners!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Packing for Miss Royalty International

Miss Royalty International is several months away, but I'm so excited to meet everyone and aam such a planner.  I like to be organized, so  I decided to make a MRI contestant packing list.  We have several people flying in from out of town, and I know it can be quite stressful.  Having an itemized packing list made ahead of time can be extra helpful and make life a LOT easier in the weeks leading up to the pageant when stress levels are at their highest.

Here is the list I compiled of helpful items to pack.  If anyone can think of anything else, please comment below.  =)  


MISS ROYALTY INTERNATIONAL 2015 PACKING LIST:



Have a royal day. ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment