Oscars Selfie

Oscars Selfie
An Oscars selfie taken by our 2014 national winners!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Spotlight on...Saryna Ritter!



Spotlight on the gorgeous and oh-so-personable, Saryna Ritter, Miss Royalty International 2014! 

Saryna Ritter - Miss Royalty International 2014

If you haven't met her in person, Saryna is a joy to be around. She's always upbeat and smiling, and loves to help others. This was Saryna's second time in the pageant, and she did an outstanding job. She received the highest scores of the entire pageant! Hard work, dedication and perseverance really paid off for her this year! Here is an exclusive interview with her below.


MRI - We know you are very busy outside of pageants, but what do you like to do in your spare time?  
Saryna - In my spare time I love to design, go antiquing and cook.

                        


MRI - What is your favorite hobby?
Saryna - My favorite hobby is Pageantry!

Saryna Ritter is ready for interview at the Miss Royalty International pageant.
Saryna Ritter, Miss Royalty International, posing in front of a Mac Duggal store.

Autumn Kastein and Saryna have been long time pageant friends!  Both reigned with Miss Royalty International.
Beautfiul headshot of Miss Royalty International by Jennifer Hein Photography.
MRI - What did you do to prepare for the pageant? 
Saryna - What didn't I do??? I started to prepare last year to be honest. I worked with my coach on everything from wardrobe to make-up. I spent over 200 hours last year doing community service. My wardrobe I did extensive research to piece everything together for the that perfect look I was going for. I did water aerobics to stay in shape. I also, hired my coach to do my hair and make-up which I strongly advise!  

MRI - What is one piece of advice you have for next years contestants? 
Saryna - Have fun and remember to be you! Your beauty will shine bright when you come prepared and are relaxed! So get that beauty sleep! 

MRI - Let's change it up a big. What is your favorite vacation spot? 
Saryna - Akumal, Mexico  

MRI - What organization is your favorite to volunteer for?
Saryna - I love all the organizations I work with! Its hard to pick just one. But I love working with Alphabet Kids!

Saryna, Miss Royalty Internationa, donates over 18 bags of items for the Salvation Army!

MRI - What is your fondest memory? 
Saryna - The day I got my first job! I felt like a real adult even though I was only 14 but it was a proud moment for me. 

Shout out from Mac Duggal, one of the world's most reknown pageant and prom dress designers!  www.missroyaltyinternational.com
Miss Royalty International, Saryna Ritter's new job is working for Mac Duggal!

MRI - What makes Miss Royalty International different from any other pageant you've been in?
Saryna - Cheryl and Michelle make the difference in this pageant! They are real women and truly understand what a queen is. They are supportive from the moment of your inquiry to the pageant and even after they are always there to listen and make sure you are heard. They give advice to all the girls and are very hands on! Even if you do not win they treat you like royalty! This is a true family and I 100% recommend this pageant to anyone!!!!!!
The infamous Miss Royalty International "Oscar" selfie! 

This concludes our interview with the lovely Miss Royalty International queen, Saryna Ritter! Hopefully, you got to know her a little better. If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask her. Saryna is a pro!


Michelle Becker
www.missroyaltyinternational.com

No comments:

Post a Comment