Oscars Selfie

Oscars Selfie
An Oscars selfie taken by our 2014 national winners!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Spotlight on...Summer Kalnoski-Dicarlo!



Introducing the beautiful, kind-hearted, SUMMER KALNOSKI-DICARLO, Mrs. Royalty International Mini-Spirit.   Get to know Summer in our exclusive interview below:

Displaying IMG_0017.jpg
Summer Dicarlo - Mrs. Royalty International Mini-Spirit





















 Displaying _DSC4587_2_HKP.JPG


Displaying summer crown.JPG

Displaying summer dress.jpg

Displaying _DSC4559_c2_HKP.JPG

MRI: What do you like to do in your spare time?
 Summer: As a very busy mother of two I'm not sure I have much spare time! As a family we keep very busy, always seems we are on the go but for the most part we do everything together as a family and that is my favorite way to spend my time. I like to get outdoors and ride 4 wheelers, go zip lining and I love rock climbing. I play soccer and get really excited about doing arts and crafts and I will always make time to help and be involved in my childrens' schools and charity organizations within my community.

Displaying Seward Cruise 4-28-2012 115.JPG


 Displaying ad page pictures 2-28-14 035.JPG
Summer DiCarlo, Mrs. Royalty International Mini-Spirit
Displaying ad page pictures 2-28-14 038.JPG
   
  Displaying Seward Cruise 4-28-2012 020.JPG Displaying relay for life putters wild 6-2012 024.JPG

MRI: What is your favorite hobby?
 Summer: That's a four way tie between rock climbing, at home science experiments, hand making things (arts& crafts) and photography!  I take pictures of everything!  I honestly cant say that I enjoy one more than the other for any of these

Displaying ad page pictures 2-28-14 003.JPG
 
MRI: What did you do to prepare for the pageant?

 Summer: To prepare for Miss Royalty International I thought about my wardrobe a lot and and put together my outfits to make sure I was achieving the look I wanted. This was the furthest I had ever traveled for a pageant so far; Alaska to Wisconsin. I wanted to make sure that the pieces I chose would travel well and also make sure I had everything I might need for the unexpected. This was also the first time I would be participating in a pageant along with my daughter and her very first pageant!  I was so excited for her I wanted to make sure this was a wonderful experience for her.


Displaying iphone2014Miss Royalty Int 262.JPG
Summer and her daughter Savannah both won Miss Royalty International titles!
Displaying _DSC4521_3[1].jpg
Summer and Savannah both enjoy their Miss Royalty International titles by doing appearances and photo shoots together!

MRI: What is one piece of advice you have for next years contestants?
 Summer: I would tell them to be confident in yourself.  Confidence is beautiful and it shines through. Have fun!! Make new friends and allow yourself to enjoy every moment of your weekend with Miss Royalty International. It is really something amazing and you will make unforgettable memories.




Displaying iphone2014Miss Royalty Int 099.JPG



MRI: What is your favorite vacation spot?
 Summer: That depends. I personally love going to Hawaii and just spending the days at the beach in the sun and the sand. As a family, though, I would have to say California. We have family there and it is very nice to visit with them, with so much to do everyday.  It is an adventure!  Disney Land, Knotts Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Wine Country, the Lakers... There really is something new everyday for everyone.

MRI: What is your fondest memory?
 Summer: The day my daughter was born and I became a mother for the first time. I will never forget the emotions I felt and the first time I held her in my arms. My whole world had changed and it was wonderful! 

MRI: What makes Miss Royalty International different from any other pageant you've been in?
 
Summer: Miss Royalty International is so much more than a pageant; it is a celebration! It's an experience like no other. From start to finish, Miss Royalty International is an amazing weekend you will never forget. Cheryl and Michelle go above and beyond to ensure that every contestant has an unforgettable time and feels just like a queen. From the first moment you inquire about the pageant, it is apparent how kind and caring Ms. Cheryl is and that's just the beginning. Every step of the way she is there to answer questions; cheer you on and offer support and encouragement. Cheryl and Michelle are no strangers to the pageant world and know very well what it is like to be the contestant and trust me when I say they have taken from their own memory to make Miss Royalty International the most comfortable and inviting pageant. Throwing a fun dance party after interviews to help shake off the nerves before the next days stage competition makes everyone feel so wonderful and refreshed, and all the extra awards and gifts that are provided really do ensure that win or lose you will not leave empty handed. It's the care and respect that these ladies give out that shine through in the contestants. You will meet some of the most amazing ladies from all over and make some spectacular friendships that will last long after the pageant or any reign.  



Wow, such kind words from Summer.  Thank you so much for being such a wonderful representative for Miss Royalty International.  Get to know Summer more by taking a peek at the pictures of her below:



  Displaying Miranda Lambert 8-2-12 014.JPG
                
                     Displaying Las Vegas 4th Anniversary 8-12 039.JPG  Displaying Las Vegas 4th Anniversary 8-12 062.JPG

              Displaying ad page pictures 2-28-14 036.PNG   Displaying Loft & Masquerade Ball 10-20-2012 017.JPG
Displaying ad page pictures 2-28-14 010.JPG

Displaying ad page pictures 2-28-14 011.JPG



Michelle Becker
www.missroyaltyinternational.com

No comments:

Post a Comment