Oscars Selfie

Oscars Selfie
An Oscars selfie taken by our 2014 national winners!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Spotlight on...Avery Nooyen!

Ladies and gentlemen, your new Miss Royalty Interntional Junior queen is....AVERY NOOYEN!





Get to know Avery in our exclusive interview below:

MRI - Avery, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Avery - In my spare time I like to ride horses.  I was the 1st place winner of the Wisconsin Equestrian Center horse show. I also love doing pageants, having sleepovers with my friends, playing with my cat Kalee, and singing for my tribe.





MRI - What is your favorite hobby?

Avery - My favorite hobby is horse riding because I get to see my friend Daisy. I have to practice very hard on my horse riding because I have to be good at my foot work and controlling the horse.

MRI - What did you do to prepare for the pageant?
Avery - I put a lot of effort into preparing for the pageant. I practiced with my mom 24/7 at my house and by myself in my room. Even when we were driving to Milwaukee I practiced my interview questions on the car ride down. I know I had to prepare a lot for the pageant if I wanted to be Miss Royalty International Junior.
Avery won best t-shirt in the Miss Royalty International t-shirt decorating contest!  

Avery in her fashion wear at the Miss Royalty International 2013 pageant.
Avery looked stunning in her hot pink formal wear gown for Miss Royalty International.

MRI - What is one piece of advice you have for next year’s contestants?

Avery - Don’t be worried. Just have fun. Do your best.

MRI - What is your favorite vacation spot?

Avery - My favorite vacation spot is Las Vegas because they have a lot of entertainment for me and my family to do.  Every time I go to Las Vegas, it is always warm there, so I never have to wear a jacket.  I also like to watch people jump off the Stratosphere. 

Avery's mom, Raven, had fun jumping out of the Stratosphere in Las Vegas!

MRI - What organization is your favorite to volunteer for?
Avery - During Christmas time, I bring presents to the nursing home in Green Bay, WI, and give them to the residents.  When the residents see me, they always have a smile on their face and are surprised and very excited.

MRI - What is your fondest memory?
Avery - My fondest memory is winning my first title; Miss Milwaukee.  I had a lot of fun.  I still remember the song they played when I won; "Girl on Fire," by Alicia Keys.

MRI - What makes Miss Royalty International different from any other pageant you’ve been in?Avery - At the Miss Royalty International pageant, everyone is happy and nice, and I felt like a princess the entire time I was there.  The crown and sash are beautiful, also, with all the rhinestones on it.


Miss Royalty International Junior, Avery Nooyen.

This concludes our exclusive interview with Avery Nooyen, Miss Royalty International Junior.  As you can see, we are very blessed to have Avery representing Miss Royalty International.  She is so captivating and such an all around great role model for other girls her age.  Her personality is contagious and you can't help but smile when Avery's around.  We cannot wait to see what else Avery has in store for 2014!

Until next time, have a great day!


Michelle Becker
www.missroyaltyinternational.com

No comments:

Post a Comment