Oscars Selfie

Oscars Selfie
An Oscars selfie taken by our 2014 national winners!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Spotlight on...Savannah Kalnoski!


We would like to welcome Savannah Kalnoski, your 2014 Jr. Miss Royalty International Mini Spirit, to the MRI family! 



Savannah Kalnoski, Jr. Miss Royalty International Mini-Spirit

Savannah has had the unique opportunity to compete in her very first pageant with her mom, Summer.  They took lots of pictures together and made memories that will last a lifetime at the Miss Royalty International pageant.  We are so fortunate to have been able to be a part of this everlasting memory for this dynamic mother/daughter duo, who travelled all the way from Alaksa!  Get to know Savannah a little bit more in our exclusive interview below:

MRI: Savannah, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Savannah: I like to sing, dance and hang out with my friends. I love to get dressed up but I also really like to get out and play on snowmachines and 4 wheelers. I love camping and the smell of smores from the campfire.
 
MRI: What is your favorite hobby?
 
Savannah: I love doing art projects! Painting, drawing, I just like to create.
 
MRI: What did you do to prepare for the pageant?
 
Savannah: I practiced! I practiced everything from walking to holding my head up and making sure I smiled big. I also worked on mock interview questions and a lot of dress fittings!

Savannah looks like a princess in her formal wear dress.
Savannah and her mom, Summer, model for the Most Beautiful Mom contest at the Saturday night party!
Savannah in her fashion wear outfit.

MRI: What is one piece of advice you have for next years contestants?
 
Savannah: Have fun and have confidence in yourself!
 
MRI: What is your favorite vacation spot?
 
Savannah: California, because there is so much to do there.
 
MRI: What is your fondest memory:
 
Savannah: Hearing Michelle call my name as Miss Royalty International Spirit



Savannah Kalnoski, Miss Royalty International Mini-Spirit
 
MRI: What makes Miss Royalty International different from any other pageant you've been in?
 
Savannah: Well since Miss Royalty International was my first pageant I don't know much about other pageants but Ms. Michelle and Ms. Cheryl make sure everyone feels special and has the best time ever. It is a time I will never forget for sure!  






                                         


Here are some pictures of Savannah at the Miss Royalty International pageant!

Such a fun picture of our mother/daughter Miss Royalty International duo!

Before....

After!

Savannah signs autographs at one of her first appearances!



Thank you so much, Savannah, just for being YOU!  You are exactly what Miss Royalty International is all about.  
Way to go!


Michelle Becker
www.missroyaltyinternational.com


No comments:

Post a Comment