Oscars Selfie

Oscars Selfie
An Oscars selfie taken by our 2014 national winners!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Meet Melissa Thorud

In the spotlight:  Melissa Thorud - 2014 Miss Royalty International Jr. Teen.  See our exclusive interview below with this beautiful, spunky teen and see how she spends her spare time.

MRI: Melissa, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Melissa:  In my spare time I like to: hang out with friends, go shopping, and spend time with my family.



MRI: What's your favorite hobby?
Melissa: Dancing, I love to dance.



MRI: How did you prepare for this pageant?
Melissa: For this pageant I prepared by: practiced my modeling walk and interview questions with my coach Wendi, and participated in many fun volunteer activities.




MRI: What's one piece of advice you have for next year's contestants?
Melissa: One piece of advice I have for next years contestants is, to have fun and don't be nervous. The judges are your friends!

MRI: What is your favorite vacation spot?
Melissa: My favorite vacation spot is Florida because that's the only place I've been besides Wisconsin!

MRI: What is your favorite organization to volunteer for?
Melissa: My favorite organization to volunteer for is Autism Speaks; an organization that helps children with autism receive the materials they need to live a normal life.



MRI: What is your fondest memory?
Melissa: My fondest memory is dancing on stage in Disney World when I was 6.

MRI: What makes Miss Royalty International different from any other pageant?
Melissa: Miss Royalty International is different from any other pageant because I got to meet a lot of people from all over the U.S. and it helps young girls and women to grow and become great role models.




Well, there you have it folks! You can't get much better than that. We look forward to seeing what's in store for Melissa this year. Thanks, Melissa!


Sparkle and shine!

Michelle Becker

www.missroyaltyinternational.com


2 comments: